We will be a church that makes disciples who make disciples.
We exist to glorify God by making and equipping disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values:
- We believe the Spirit of God uses the message of the Bible to transform the lives of individuals and the church.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; James 1:23-25
- We believe that God is intimately concerned for individual people and therefore reaching them is a priority of our church.
Luke 19:10; 1 Timothy 2:3-4
- We believe that a church should operate as a unified community of servants using their spiritual gifts and resources to advance the Kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 12 & 14; Romans 12; Ephesians 4; Psalm 133:1
- We believe that every follower of Christ should develop into a mature disciple that reproduces other disciples. Disciple making is not a program for the spiritually elite, but rather the basic calling of all true believers.
2 Timothy 2:2; Matthew 28:18-20
- We believe that loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life. We believe these relationships are best developed in relational small groups.
1 Cor. 13; John 13:34-35; Romans 12: 9-10; Luke 6:12-13; Acts 2: 42-47