The youth ministry of Bethel Baptist Church exists to make and equip disciples so that students may submit their lives to the supremacy of Christ to the glory of God. We come alongside students and their families to help them: engage with God through his Word, engage with one another through fellowship, and engage with the world through evangelism and missions.
- We are committed to teaching the Word of God in a way that is faithful to its original meaning and brings the whole counsel of God to bear on the lives of students.
- We are committed to training and equipping students to take the gospel to the world.
- We are committed to integrating students into the overall life of the church, teaching them the value of the church, and allowing them to use their spiritual gifts to serve the church.
- We are committed to making disciples among students by helping them grow in their love, knowledge, and relationship with Jesus Christ, so that they can in turn make more disciples.
- We are committed to coming alongside students and their families through intentional relationships to support and encourage them as they grow in God’s grace.
Sunday Journey Group (9:15 to 10:15am)
Sunday mornings we enjoy a snack together, pray for one another, and have a time studying God’s Word. We are currently studying Answers Bible Curriculum, which works through the Bible chronologically and focuses on apologetics and biblical authority.
Wednesday Youth Bible Studies (6:30 to 8:00pm)
On Wednesday nights during the summer (June 27 to September 12) we are hosting a guys and girls Bible study. Both of these Bible studies will be focused on spending time together, praying for one another, and getting into the Bible together. Guys will meet at the church youth room and study 1 John. Girls will meet at the Cavey’s house (4755 Montgomery Road) and study Proverbs.