The student ministry of Bethel Baptist Church exists to make and equip disciples by coming alongside students and their families in their daily lives. We aim to help them: engage with God through his Word, engage with one another through fellowship, and engage with the world through evangelism and missions.
- We are committed to teaching the Word of God in a way that is faithful to its original meaning and brings the whole counsel of God to bear on the lives of students.
- We are committed to training and equipping students to take the gospel to the world.
- We are committed to integrating students into the overall life of the church, teaching them the value of the church, and allowing them to use their spiritual gifts to serve the church.
- We are committed to making disciples among students by helping them grow in their love, knowledge, and relationship with Jesus Christ, so that they can in turn make more disciples.
- We are committed to coming alongside students and their families through intentional relationships to support and encourage them as they grow in God’s grace.
Sunday Journey Group (9:15 to 10:15am)
Sunday mornings we enjoy a snack together, pray for one another, and have a time studying God’s Word. We are currently studying Answers Bible Curriculum, which works through the Bible chronologically and focuses on apologetics and biblical authority.
Wednesday Student Bible Studies (6:30 to 8:00pm)
Wednesday nights we all meet together in the church Youth Room to learn from God’s Word and spend time with one another. Our times consist of hanging out, playing a game, and studying the Bible together. We are currently in a series on the Gospel of John.
Upcoming Calendar Events
- April 26: Secret Church
- May 17-18: Overnight Retreat
- June 9: Senior Recognition Sunday
- June 23-28: Recharge Summer Camp
- August 9: Late Night
Follow us on Instagram @bethelstudents_ec